- Production Planning & Control
- Production techniques ( TPM, Lean principles,5S etc)
- Resource Management
- Materials & Inventory Mangement
- Developing and implementing strategic operational initiatives to propel the achievement of manufacturing goals and objectives and realize exceptional improvements in productivity and efficiency, managing order plans, quality standards, production schedules, and staff recruitment & training.
- Managing up to 120 full time union employees & 200 Contract labours, enforcing best practices like Manufacturing practices & Continual process improvements to stimulate maximum efficeincy.
-Realizing consistent enhancements in performance through dynamic analytical problem solving, and communication abilities.
Employment Positions & Dates
1. Graduate trainee in Production - Exide Industries Ltd-(Jan 2012 to Feb 2013)
2. Production Engineer - Exide Industries Ltd-(March 2013 to March 2016)
3. Senior Production Engineer(PPC) - Exide Industries Ltd-(Apr 2016 to Present)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.