1. MA in Production Design(Film Making) from Arts university Bournemouth.
2. Worked as an ass. Art Director in Indian TV series.
3. BA in Architecture from RGPV University, India
1. The feature film i worked on as a set dresser and conceptual and working drawing artist(Set floor plans and construction drawings). "The Warrior Queen of Jhansi" (From the makers of "The Man who knew Infinity") is an upcoming period drama film on the 1857 Indian Rebellion against the British East India Company. From Conceptual and working drawings of set locations and props to dressing up the set, I’ve gained valuable experience in several types of disciplines while working on this Film in 2017.
2. I worked in Future Studios(2017) in Mumbai for 6 months as an assistant Art Director for Indian TV series. It's one of the largest indoor shooting studio in India. I started working as an Intern there and did all the floor planning and designing of the sets on AutoCad and manual 3D modelling.
3. I worked in an Indo German Architectural Firm for 6 months in Goa as an Intern Architect in 2016.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.