Integrates problem solving methods and tools
• Complies with metrology rules
• Meets quality standards
• Uses office tools
• Performs maintenance procedures
• Provides technical support to the quality, maintenance and methods departments
• Coordinates the activity of a team
• Select suppliers, subcontractors and service providers
• Raises awareness and trains staff in safety and prevention instructions
• Fluency in technical English
• Master safety standards and technical regulations
- Position, connect and equip an electrical cabinet
-Translate the strategy into maintenance and monitoring action plans
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.