B.E (Telecommunication) 2004-2008
Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum-590018
Support.Com Private Limited
As Principal Network Engineer:
March-2016- Till date
• Troubleshooting of Datacenter issues.
• Day in and day out job is to configure and troubleshoot network issues with Palo Alto, ASA Firewall, Cisco Nexus 9K Switches, F5-Load Balancer and Cisco UCS for virtualized Datacenter. Packet level inspection in case of root cause analysis or troubleshooting, etc.,
• Hands on experience on configuring and troubleshooting of BGP protocol.
• Strong knowledge in switching, routing and wireless.
CSS CORP Private Limited – Aruba Networks (End project):
Designation – Network Engineer (November-2013 — February-2016)
• Troubleshooting of Aruba Wireless products.
• Supported Asia Pacific, United States and European customers in different time zones.
• Main job is to configure and troubleshoot network issues with controllers, instant access points, cloud management for the devices, packet level inspection in case of root cause analysis or troubleshooting, etc.,
• Strong knowledge in switching and wireless.
CSS CORP Private Limited – Support Minds (End project):
Designation – Escalation Lead (March-2012—November-2013)
Designation – Senior Support Engineer (04th Feb-2011—Feb-2012)
• Configuring the STORAGE Devices like MS2000, MS2110, RND2000, RND2110, and RND2120.
• Working on various problems of complex scope where analysis of situations requires like configuring the Routers (NAT Devices), and Layer-2 Switch and Layer-3 switches.
• Providing technical support for the SOHO products (NETGEAR, LINKSYS, D-LINK, SMC)
• Supporting the customer through Remote sessions for setting up the office network using the SOHO routers creating domain, creating user accounts, setting up of permissions, giving the rights to the accounts, and joining the PC’s to the domain ( Win xp, Win vista, Win 7).
Excel Systems, Bangalore:
Designation: Hardware & Networking Engineer.
Duration: July 2008 to Feb 2011.
• Installing & Basic Configuration of CISCO Routers 2821, 2811.
• Creating of VLAN, Configuring ACL’s.
• Installing & Configuring the Computer Hardware and Different Operating systems.
• Installing the Server 2003 serve and creating the Domain, configuring ADS service.
• Creating user profiles, setting of permission for each user for the particular domain.
• Executing the Activity Plans and Monitoring the Status with reports.
• Manually Removing of virus from Safe mode of OS
• Troubleshooting and providing resolution for the errors notified and preventing the incidents occurring in future.
• Configuring MS Outlook and Outlook Express.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.