1. Graduate Mechanical Engineer with more than 10 years EPC contracting and PMC experience in Project Management, Planning & Scheduling, Design and shop drawings review, procurement, installation, inspections, testing & commissioning, quality assurance, quality control, site construction and supervision on multi billion dollars construction projects in UAE and Saudi Arabia.
2. Registered with Saudi Council of Engineers as Mechanical Engineer
3. PMI Project Management Professional Certified
4. Proficient in all types of MEP design and shop drawings review, installation, inspections, testing & commissioning, quality assurance and quality control and handling end to end complex MEP projects.
5. Can lead multiple projects and project teams.
6. Proficient in all project management processes and procedures
7. Proficient in AutoCAD, Primavera P6, HAP 4.9
1. Al-Jazirah Engineers and Consultants, PO Box 17918, Riyadh 11494, Saudi Arabia
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Dates: August 2020 to Present
2. ABV Rock Group Co. Ltd. PO Box 89426, Riyadh 11682, Saudi Arabia
Position: Mechanical Engineer (QA/QC)
Dates: November 10, 2014 To July 07, 2020
3. Organization: Al Burj Electro Mechanical Works, PO Box 4279, Fujairah, UAE
Position: MEP Site Engineer
Dates: October 01, 2011 To September 17, 2014
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.