Budgeting & Cost Controls
Project Engineer, March 2019 to Present
Project: Fabrication et Montage des éléments refroidisseurs des Malaxeurs C
Client: SOSUCAM NKOTENG
Project value: 65 Millions XAF
Project: Construction and Installation of large Metal Shed with dimensions 30mX125m
Client: Private Sector
Project value: 1.2 Milliards XAF
• Develops project plans including engineering design/procurement, fabrication, vendor mobilization;
• Develops project estimating, Budgeting and Proposals;
• Preparation of Baseline Schedule (in MS Project) with Material and Non labor resource Loaded;
• Manages the interface and communication processes between parties on all project activities ;
• Ensures changes to technical specifications are risk assessed, managed and appropriately captured in engineering and related documentation;
• Ensures risk assessments are undertaken;
• Manages project budgets/costs;
• Reviews work schedules/plans, identifies opportunities to improve performance, reduce costs, maximise use of resources, etc;
• Ensures all activities are in line with industry/engineering/ H&S standards;
• May be required to make site visits to check on progress.
Planning Manager, May 2016 to Janvier 2019
Project: Purchase, Transport and Sale of 2 Million tons of Aggregates for the construction of a wharf at the Autonomous Port of Douala on Wupoue Zone.
Client: RAZEL CAMEROUN CONSTRUCTION
Project value: 83 Milliards XAF
Project: Construction and installation of 100 Km of Pipeline.
Client: PERENCO CAMEROUN
Project value: 300 Milliards XAF
Project : Purchase, Transport and Sale of 2 Million tons Aggregates for construction of a wharf at the Autonomous Port of Douala side Bonaberi Zone.
Client: SATOM CAMEROUN CONSTRUCTION
Project value: 83 Milliards XAF
• Tender management, Prepare administrative documents, technical and financial offers for all clients;
• Monitor, document, and prepare the planning, financials, quality, risks and KPIs of sizeable projects;
• Use the teamwork and communication skills to ensure the project finishes on time and within budget;
• Making information presentable and turning it into management information for the project organization and the Board;
• Preparation of Baseline Schedule (in Primavera P6) with Craft, Material and Non labor resource Loaded and Project codes
• Presented Weekly & Monthly Dashboards to Internal and External Customer
• Prepare & update Procurement Register & Curves
• Prepared Monthly/Weekly Cost & Schedule reports
• Keep track of the project status on a managerial and operational level, and also prepare official reporting towards external partners and governmental bodies;
• Keep to structure on complex tasks and in multidisciplinary teamwork, and prepare, structure, and follow-up on project meetings.
Foure Lagadec Group /SESI Gabon
Project Planner, February 2015 to March 2016
Project: Revamping work on the various Oil Rig in On /Off shore
Client: PERENCO GABON
Project value: 150 Milliards XAF
• Project Planning: Make sure that plans are realistic and achievable. Develop breakdown structures, Develop detailed task lists and work effort assessment, quality criteria, product descriptions and monitoring strategy. Support the project and program managers to identify options to optimize delivery through resource smoothing, resource leveling and rescheduling of activities, Ensure to convey required project data and information to project teams, Gather actual data, update project schedule and develop reliable schedule forecast with support from project team;
• Delivery & Leadership: Develop and define project goals and objectives, Lead on planning activity and work with projects and work-streams to support delivery of benefits and outcomes. Support capability building and the use of best practice in planning and reporting, Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems;
• Resources: Identify and plan for wider resource requirements for the project;
• Stakeholder Management: Ensure that stakeholder responsibilities and needs are understood and addressed in reporting arrangements;
• Project Performance & Controls: Monitor and analyze information using qualitative and quantitative tools, reporting progress, slippage and highlighting areas of risk and opportunity, Identify changes in work scope in the project plan, Evaluate and analyze with team risks and issues compromising project results and develop plans to mitigate them;
• Guidance & Support: Provide advice on planning processes throughout the lifecycle of the project;
• Prepare and present regular internal and external project reports for Top management.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.