• Carried out geological operations including geosteering, directional drilling, logging, and testing.
• Described and analyzed Siliciclastic and Carbonate cores and cutting samples.
• Mentored and trained junior Geologist (BP, QP, PDO)
• Determined reservoir quality and depositional environment.
• Identified the beginning of an over pressured ramp while drilling HPHT offshore wells, and successfully set the casing at the optimum depth.
• Experienced in open and cased-hole log analysis and reservoir property characterization.
• Performed reservoir development studies with structural modeling.
• Estimated hydrocarbon reserves integrating log interpretation, markers, and seismic volumes.
• Used most recent geological and geophysical software (Petrel, Power-log, Gravitas, Geostrip,….etc)
• Liaised with oil field service companies, honed excellent communication skills.
• Participated in well planning process with other team members and drilling department
2015 March – present R.P.S. Inc. , Canada, Calgary, Senior Geologist
2014 Nov-February 2015 ProGeo – Arawak / Vitol Energy
2013 Nov-April 2014 BP, Iraq - Subsurface, NWD Geologist Review Team Leader.
2012- May 2013 Shell Americas, Houston-Texas, French Guiana offshore Project
2008 – 2011 Qatar petroleum / RPS Inc.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.