1. More than 10 years of experience in a premier food and beverage company in the Philippines (Pepsi Cola).
2. A registered Mechanical Engineer in the Philippines and a degree holder of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineer graduated from Western Mindanao State University.
3. Recipient of awards namely: Chairman’s Circle of Champions 2019 given by Pepsico in New York, USA, Lotte Golden Hand Award of Excellence 2018 given by Lotte Chilsung in Seoul, South Korea and Excellent Model Employee 2017 given by Pepsi Philippines.
4. Excellent knowledge in Oracle Procurement and Computerized Maintenance Management System.
5. Uses lean management system.
1. Operations Manager (2017-present) Pepsi Cola Products Philippines Inc. - Zamboanga - Manage and oversee, the organized and efficient operations of all available resources in Plant Maintenance, Production, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Processes, Plant Physical Distribution, and Fleet to support the Plant annual operating plan in terms of product availability, product quality, cost and market growth.
2. Production Manager (2015-2017) Pepsi Cola Products Philippines Inc. - Iloilo - Managed and control plant production activities of 3 RGB production lines and 1 NCB line. Under my line of authority were 6 production section managers and ensure that production operations are within the establish standard and target.
3. Maintenance Manager (2012-2015) Pepsi Cola Products Philippines Inc. - Zamboanga - Managed and operate the maintenance section so that machines, equipment and facilities in manufacturing ate in good operating condition, reliable, available, efficient, productive, safe, and technical life prolonged by implementing appropriate maintenance system, programs and tools to support production and other process users in operating with ease and achieve desired results in product quality, cost and availability.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.