Operational Oversight Project Management Business Development Strategies & Analysis KPIs
Sales & Marketing New Product Introduction & Deployment Contract Management Tender Management
Cost Reduction Negotiations Problem Solving Employee Development Leadership MS Office SAP
BAKER HUGHES, Dubai, UAE Nov 2012 – August 2016
Operations Manager, Drilling Services
Expertly direct personnel and proficiently oversee drilling operations while consistently delivering exceptional customer service and further developing business relations. Collaborate with client from project conception to execution and successfully drive all phases of drilling wells. Establish internal failure review boards to monitor and ensure all quality standards adhered to. Support cross-functional teams in accomplishing leading-edge business initiatives while successfully achieving and exceeding sales goals and targets. Analyze markets and efficiently secure new business by negotiating mutually beneficial contracts.
• Skillfully optimized drilling performance by identifying inefficiencies and streamlining processes that substantially increased revenue, reduced expenses and created a safer working environment.
• Enhanced workflows by developing and implementing strategies which effectively improved drilling practices.
ADCO, ADMA, ZADCO – ERD wells, Al HOSN Gas, Dubai Petroleum HTHP wells - projects across UAE
Lukoil, West Qurna-2 Field, Project Start up and Execution, wells with big step out, tangent section with holding +/- 60 deg - Iraq
ENI, Zubair Field, Project Start up and Execution - Iraq
PetroChina, BP, Shell, Petronas - projects across Iraq
KOC – Kuwait
Saudi Aramco – KSA, Unconventional and Exploration departments
TNK-BP MANAGEMENT, Tyumen, Russia Mar 2012 – Nov 2012
Proficiently established technical standards, cost saving initiatives and efficiency gains and skillfully implemented new technologies and auxiliary services while streamlining processes. Evaluated and vetted processes while directing audits across various spheres, and developed and drove operational standards that consistently resulted in optimized procedures. Provided expert advice on all aspects of directional drilling for efficiency reviews and participated in technical evaluations throughout tender campaigns. Efficiently upheld all assets and locations and ensured adequacy of supplies and equipment. Implemented maintenance strategies and performed regular inspections and successfully ensured smooth and efficient workflows while proficiently assisting with all equipment purchases. In conjunction with the support department skillfully drove complex wells construction projects and adeptly evaluated terms of reference for design and estimation documentation.
• Delivered complex wells drilling programs within strict time and budget parameters by establishing accurate engineering calculations and providing directional drilling and bits proposals while expertly supporting real-time drilling operations.
• Reduced downtime by analyzing incidents and established bore path and performed surveys utilizing landmark SW and TSs to compute and monitor rate of penetration while maintaining an efficient inventory of all directional tools and equipment.
• Enhanced efficiencies and increased workflows by supporting TSs across drilling projects and evaluated and mitigated risks to safeguard both drilling and casing drilling operations.
• Optimized safety in the workplace and decreased accident rate by efficiently training personnel on standards and procedures while expertly assessing all drilling operations.
• Proficiently integrated well design by efficiently securing geological requirements and successfully formulated well trajectory and design.
BAKER HUGHES, Tyumen, Russia Mar 2011 – Mar 2012
Sales / Account Manager, Drilling Services
Developed and implemented strategies and drove technical and sales support teams to achieve short and long-term goals and targets. Established best practices and continually delivered world class service. Increased revenues by proficiently maintaining current key accounts and effectively identified and secured further business opportunities. Expertly administered budgets, developed forecasts, oversaw P&L and ensured products and projects delivered in a timely manner.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.