Account payables and receivables
Daily accounting operations
Payroll and utility management
Budgeting and forecasting
Accounts and statement reconciliations
Petty cash and cheque management
Financial Accounting and Management
Cooperative Banking and Accounting
Economics and Statistics
Computer Studies and Application
Fixed assets management
RECENT ROLE: Accountant
PERIOD: From Jan 2016 To Feb 2021
MAIN DUTIES PERFORMED:
• Responsible for preparation of financial documents such as Cash Flow, Income statement, Financial statement, monthly and annual budgets.
• Handling accounts payables and accounts receivables.
• Managing bank, petty cash and mpesa reconciliations.
• Ensure compliance with company’s policies and recommend policy changes as needed.
• Office Administration.
• Maintaining accurate payroll management on monthly basis.
• Keep up to date with all monthly payments such as NHIF,NSSF,PAYE and VAT as per Company Laws and Regulations.
• Coordination of internal and external audits.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.