I have worked in the Emergency department, Out patients department and currently posted to the Cardiovascular health, Diabetic patients and recovering patients ward.
The skills I have that are relevant to my desire job are Basic life support, Medication administration, Wound dressing, Fall prevention, Good communication skills, organisational skills, and team spirit.
My favorite thing about working as a Nurse Assistant is the ability to really make a difference in a patient’s life and also to the families.
I am looking for an opportunity where I can work with children and Adult and be able to make a positive impact in their lives
• Nursing Assistant Diploma
• The Care Certificate (Standard 1 to 15)
• BLS - Basic Life Support (AHA)
• Fall and Fracture prevention.
• Medication Administration
• Moving and handling theory
• Basic First Aid
• Introduction to the Clinical management of rape and intimate partner violence of humanitarian settings (WHO)
• Surgical site infections (WHO)
• Air pollution and health: an introduction for health workers (WHO)
• Cholera outbreak: Emergency preparedness and Response (WHO)
• Promoting oral health in primary health care setting (WHO)
• Transmission-based precautions (WHO)
• Recognizing and managing anaphylaxis (WHO)
• COVID-19 respiratory equipment (WHO)
• WHO-ICRC Basic emergency care: approach to the acutely ill and injured (WHO)
• Catheter-associated urinary tract infections (WHO)
• Clinical management of patients with COVID-19-General considerations (WHO)
• Introducing mental health and psychosocial support in Emergency (WHO)
• Healthcare Management (Great Learning Academy)
• Record of Achievement Prevention, identification and management of infections in health workers in the context of COVID19 (WHO)
• Introduction to Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) (WHO)
I love Singing, Dancing and
Meditation. I also love reading mystery Novels and James hardly Chase use to be my favorite. I love going out to watch movies too
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.