Bachelor Of Science.
Honors Diploma In Network Center Computing.
Microsoft Certified System Engineer.
1) Technical Support Engineer, AL-Qaraat Mall, Madinah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (August 2013- Present.
-Providing networking, design, installation,Trouble shooting and maintenance services.
-Resolving the issues over the telephone and by email.
-Providing support for Windows 2008,2012, Macintosh and Linux issues.
-Responsible for configure and test any new hardware and software.
-Installing the software, operating systems and server operating systems.
-Repairing and maintaining TCP/IP networking and hardware.
- Taking training sessions of new employees.
2) Assistant Manager, Hotel Narupatunga, Raichur, India (April 2011- August-2013).
Performed general housekeeping, maintenance, and operational functions for a 4,000-seat live performance auditorium featuring Broadway productions, concerts, and plays.
• Rapid promotion through increasingly responsible positions, including Housekeeping, Security Assistant, Lead Usher, and Assistant Manager.
• Ensured flawless front house, auditorium lobby, restrooms and concession operations and managed all customer service functions.
• Administration & maintenance of Computers.
3) Sr. Systems Engineer, Zen Soft Technologies Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India (March 2005-April 2011).
Working as Sr.system Engineer to Managed all system troubleshooting and services requested by client. Configured and maintained windows 2008 previous versons, Firewalls& Sun solaris servers, Sun performance optimization and tuning,MS Exchange 2000,2003,2007 & 2010 Network devices used were Cisco Catalyst 5505 switch, Cisco Catalyst 2924 switches and Cisco 2610 Ethernet modular router for RAS connections and SUN Cluster 3.0 and above version, VLANs for departmental traffic. Implemented and administered prototype PC-based server and workstation SMART Center LAN. Manage SunFire 15K/25K servers, EMC management servers and T1000/2000 servers in data center, supporting production, development and disaster recovery environments. Disaster recovery storage system and numerous disaster recovery applications, including four EMC frames(140TB), five SANs and three tape libraries. By devising method to better utilize EMC disks in development environment.
4) Windows & Unix Network Engineer, Global Electronics Pvt Ltd, Kingdom of Bahrain (June2002- Feb 2005)
Part of Level II & III Support team Global Electronics Datacenter.
Desigining,deploying& trouble shooting performance of data infrastructure networks wired & wireless.Identifying& Troubleshooting problems that arise due to network or software issues which prevent the backups from happening successfully.Installation, Up gradation, windows, Firewalls. Sun Performance &Tuning & migration of systems to VeritasNetbackup for all windows and all flavors of Unix. Discussing with customers, Issues related to their boxes and chalking out activities plans. Applying the latest maintenance and feature packs. Administering MS Exchange 2000,2003,storage space & IBM-ULT3580 library & issues related to it. Preparing daily backup reports.
5) System Administrator, Vision Technologies Pvt Ltd, Raichur (March1998- June 2002).
Resolving windows, MS Exchange5.5/2k & Unix related customer issues.
Involved in capacity planning for servers.
System administration on Solaris & Windows Platforms.
Installation of OS upgrades, patches, Backup & restore.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.