CCIE RS# 47590
Cisco Certified Design Expert (Written 2016)
• Strong understanding of network routing
• Advance network troubleshooting of core technologies
• Root cause analysis
• Network design
• Specialized in enterprise technologies
• C / C++ / C#
Customer Support TAC engineer in the routing protocol team
• Resolve complex network failures and implementation involving Cisco products/ protocols.
• Lead investigations across multiple teams and technologies to enhance and stabilize various Cisco solutions.
• Ensure that the team is technically equipped to handle new technologies that we will be supporting; including both theoretical and practical hands on training.
• Participate in the new hire selection, verifying that the incoming members have the skills and values required.
• On-site engineer providing troubleshooting support, including in-depth network diagnostics and network analyses to isolate root causes of chronic issues.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.