EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: SSLC
• PCN Level 2 3.1 & 3.2 in Ultrasonic Testing.( No-323345)
• In-house Certification program of Silver Wing Level - II in Floormap MFL Scanning,Rapid Motion Scanner,Didital Radiography Scanner from RBG Middleeast Certification, Doha,Qatar.
• ASNT Level - II Radiographic Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Dye Penetrant Testing & RP2X.
• In-house recertification program of ASNT Level - II in RT, UT, MPT, DPT from Al Hoty Stranger Certification, Saudi Arabia
• In-house recertification program of ASNT Level - II in UT, MPT, DPT from H.A.H Conam
Inspection Certification, Muscat, Oman.
• In-house recertification program of ASNT Level -II in UT, MPT, DPT from Al Khaja PIH Certification Dubai,UAE.
• In-house recertification program of ASNT level -II in UT, MPT, PT from Emirates Industrial Laboratory certification Dubai, UAE.
SAFETY PROGRAMES AND TRAININGS:
• Seminars & Training Attended in National Training Institute, Petroleum development, Oman
• Health, Safety & Environment( HSE) course from National Training Institute, Petroleum development, Oman
• H2S Awareness & Escape course from National Training Institute, Petroleum development, Oman
• Permit to Work holders course from National Training Institute, Petroleum development, Oman
• Radiation Health and Safety course, Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia.
• Health,Safety & Environment,H2S Awreness & Escape course, Confined Space Entry & Permit to work holders course from Rasgas, Doha,Qatar.
• T-HUET OPITO Approved course from Qatar International Center, Doha, Qatar. Valid until 18th May 2016.
Nov 2009 to Till date : NDTInspector/NDT Planner in PRETECT (RBG Middle East),Qatar on Gas Processing plant, RASGAS, Raslffan, Qatar.
Projects:- RASGAS LNG (Qatar Gas) Company, Qatar (secondment from RBG) Onshore and Offshore.
Shutdowns Involved: Train-5 April2010, Train 1&2 May2010, Train 6 June2010, AKG 1 Feb 2011, Train 3&4 May 2011,AKG 1& 2 Feb 2017,Train 6 & 7 March 2018.
Duties: - Involved in Corrosion Monitoring, PPM activities, Reporting using Meridium, Preparation of work packs for Shutdown, Discuss safety Toolbox Talk
Duties in On shore: -Jobs involved Conventional Ultrasonic Testing (Corrosion Survey, HIC Scanning and weld Flaw detection) Radiography Testing (Profile radiography and digital radiography on existing pipelines) Magnetic particle testing and Penetrant Testing on existing welds on columns, vessels and fired equipment during shutdowns, Internal rotating inspection system (IRIS) Assistant for exchanger tube bundles.
Duties in Offshore: -Actively involved Conventional Ultrasonic Flaw detection using Shear wave TKY joints Weld inspection on Wellheads, Riser Platforms and Production Platforms & Conventional Ultrasonic Testing for Corrosion survey on Inlet facility Pressure piping, Vessels & Heat exchangers, Magnetic particle testing on Safety Swing rope Lifting Lugs Manway davits & Internal welds on vessels during Shutdown
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.