Possess several international certifications for multiple languages:
English - IELTS
Chinese - HSK
Japanese - JLPT
Plus some other spoken languages: Malay, Cantonese, Thai
FLP Yomiko Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
May 2013 – March 2017
• Adapt to a fast pace environment and work with tight deadlines, mainly in the marketing and promotional fields
• Draft and present marketing and promotion proposal sheets to customers. This includes the sourcing, planning and communicating closely with the suppliers
• Liaise with hotels, event venues and relevant suppliers to carry out marketing and promotional campaigns. This includes event set-up, monitoring, directing and reporting
• Act as a middle-man between Malaysian and Japanese colleagues, managers, partners and suppliers
• Outstanding business communication skills in multiple languages: Japanese, English, Chinese and Malay
DHL Shared Service Center
December 2011 – May 2013
Associate Receipt Japan within the Credit & Collection Japan Receipt Team
• Work closely with the counterpart in DHL Japan to allocate all incoming payments received from customers via SAP accounting software
• Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as per demand by DHL Japan
• Use business Japanese language skills to communicate with counterparts in DHL Japan
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.