MSc Marketing, University of Manchester, United Kingdom- 2017-2018
• Expected 2:1 Grade
• Modules- Marketing Management
Marketing & Communication Professional Analytics Strategic Marketing & New Product Development
Integrated Marketing Communication & Advertising
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Annamalai University, India – 2015 -2016
• Achieved 66%
• Modules: Principles of Marketing
Personnel Management Marketing Management Financial Management
Bachelors of Business Administration, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, India - 2012-2015
• Achieved 77.80%
• Formulated a project report on ‘A study of effectiveness of promotion schemes in the
CBSE XII, DAV Public School, India - 2011-2012
• Achieved 79%
CBSE X, Tagore International School, India - 2009-2010
• Achieved 61%
Sales & Marketing Executive, Cache Technologies, India - 2015-2017
§ Established appointments with buyers through cold calling, promoted Cache’s presence in the market, and successfully acquired 2 key accounts.
§ Organized 5 CIO events for the organization and persuaded potential customers for new business
§by writing copy for all the marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites, and designed logos and
§ 4 Manpower projects account for 46 and included 90+ employees each account
§ 3 projects 12.
§ timely claims for services rendered for projects
§ sales and marketing department
Owner, Style & Flaunt Street, New Delhi, India - 2014-2017
• Incorporated with an Instagram platform in 2014. In addition, built networks online with wholesalers of different products.
• Served the customer better by segmenting them on the basis of the social and economic status, and created a product range for all the segments which provided them with options and feasibility.
• Prioritized the high demand products to reduce the processing time.
• Studied different E-commerce frameworks, and collaborated with courier companies for cheaper rates and logistics for better coverage inside the Country.
• Expanded of product range, targeted potential customer segment, and developed the Cash on Delivery option.
• Liaised with stakeholders through different social media platforms including WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and Text Messages, established good rapport with them.
• Kept in touch with the regular customer, took feedback from them on weekly basis.
• Developed a database of the birthdays and anniversaries of 500 customers to add a personal touch to the sale.
• Generated a sales value of 6 Lakh INR over the period of 3 years.
Human Resource Intern, Cache Technologies, India - 2014-2014
• Reviewed resumes and applications. Conducted telephonic interviews to schedule face to face interviews. • Recorded, maintained and monitored attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
• Conducted employee orientation and took care of the joining formalities. Communicated the organizational HR policies to the
• Engaged with employees on a regular basis to understand their grievances and helped to resolve them. • Prepared offer letters and negotiated them over the compensation.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.