1. Bachelor's degree in Microbiology
2. National Diploma in Science Laboratory technology
3. coursera certification: IT Technical fundamentals
4. Cousera certification: Project management
5. Digital Witch: Certification in Virtual Assistant
1. interested in reading/studies
2. travelling to learn cultures and traditions of different ethnicities.
swimming and other recreational activities to keep fit.
1. Microbiologist at Blossom Hospital (October, 2022): Collaborated with other medical laboratory scientist in diagnosing diseases using medical laboratory procedures
2. Procurement officer at Dasto International Maritime Services (September, 2019): Engaged in procurement of petroleum products such as AGO, PMS, DPK, also served as operations manager in distributing petroleum products to clients
3. Medical Laboratory Scientist/Microbiologist at Spring Valley Clinic (August, 2021): Engaged in collection and analysis of patients samples such as blood, sputum, urine, etc to detect abnormalities and disease causing organisms.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.