A highly experienced, reliable, diligent, hard working Medic .Worked as a Medic for 15 years and have experience working in the UK and overseas .A good team player, who is autonomous, works well using own initiative to high standards in a broad variety of administrative and clinical situations.
Open University SK185 Molecules, medicines and drugs: A chemical story
SK154 Science starts here
Pre-Hospital Thrombolysis and Vitamin K administration
HSE Offshore Medic Certificate
HSE Offshore First Aid Course
Abermed Medical Assessment Certificate
Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Trained (BOSIET)
Minimum Industry Safety Trained (MIST)
Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System Trained (CA EBS)
NVQ Level 2 Pharmacy services
Prince 2 foundation
NVQ Level 2 customer service
Battlefield advanced trauma
Basic Life Support
HM Forces – Royal Air Force
2012 – August 2014
MOD St Athan
• Worked in the pharmacy department dispensing medication for an average population of 1500.
• In charge of medical stores and ordering of medical equipment
• Complete a monthly time expiry list for medication and medical stores equipment.
• Input personal medical information into the Defence Medical Information
• Reception work, booking appointments, arranging transport and medicals for patients.
• Run a medic clinic providing treatment for minor injuries.
• Medic cover for the airfield
2006 – 2012
• Worked as Duty Medic providing 24 hour emergency medical cover for the airfield.
• Dispensing medication and in charge of ordering medical equipment.
• Worked at the sports bar handling cash and dealing with customers.
February 2006 to June 2006
NATO Brunssum Holland
• Worked in a variety of roles in short detachment to Brunssum.
• Ran basic minor injuries clinic.
• Arranged transport and medical documents for patients.
2004 – 2005
Military Hospital Haslar.
• Responsible for the medical admin of military patients located at the hospital.
• Responsible for the running of referral spreadsheets.
• Processed signals for sick patients
2000 – 2004
• Provided emergency medical cover for three airfields.
• Carried out inoculation clinics
• Carried out phlebotomy clinics
• Duty medic role for practice emergency crash.
• Worked at the Officers selection centre completing occupational health screening and anthropometric measurements for aircrew.
October 2005 to February 2006
• Responded to emergency calls
• Treatment of minor injuries
• Participated in minor operation clinics
• Carried out dispensing duties
• Organised trade training for staff
• Part of the team in setting up the new Medical Centre
July 2006 to November 2006
• Prepared injured patients for flights to UK
• Worked as part of the evacuation team between Balad and Basra Air Base
• Treatment of seriously injured and arrangement of flights back to the UK or Balad
• Worked alone on helicopter flights providing treatment and care to the patient between Balad and Basra
• Handover to ED departments at Balad Hospital.
• Prepared paperwork for handover at the UK.
• Responsible for ordering medical supplies
October 2011 to February 2012
• Lead medic for practice disaster.
• Responded to emergency calls.
• Medical cover for the airfield.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.