Mechatronics Engineer with experience in Special purpose machines and industrial automation systems
- Special purpose machine design
- Mechatronics and Electro-Mechanical System design
- Studying the Customer Scope / Requirements
- Concept development for Automated industrial Process
- Concept presentation to the customer
- Top Level Schematics creation
- Industrial Robot integration along with EOAT design
- New product development
- Reverse Engineering
- RFQ, Techno-Commercial proposals and technical document creation
- Good Knowledge in Feeders, Pick-n-Place systems, Conveyors, Indexers, Pneumatic and Hydraulic based systems
- CAD TOOLS : CREO 4.0, Autodesk Fusion 360 for designing and concept development.
Interests (Newer Technology and Renewable Energy) - I Have a keen interest in modern technology especially in the Automobile and aviation technology.
All types of vehicles and its relevant technology seem to fascinate me. I Follow Motorsports such as MotoGP and Formula1 /Formula E / WRC for the technological advancements they present each year. Technologies such as KERS, DRS in F1, Regenerative Braking in Formula E and Ride height Control in MotoGP are very innovative and have real world applications.
Hobbies - My hobbies include motorsports, watching informative contents on the internet, watching cricket and football, Long bike and Car Rides.
- GGS Engineering Services - Automation Engineer (From April 2022 to December 2022)
Worked as an Automation Engineer and was responsible for providing end to end solution to the customer. My roles include customer scope study, Concept preparation and Budget Estimation, Coordination with customer in the project phase and bridge the Design, manufacturing and Controls team for effective project delivery
- Msquare Engineering Services - Sr. Automation Engineer (From March 2019 to March 2022)
Worked as Senior Automation Engineer and was responsible for providing complete solution to the customer. My roles included assessment of customer needs, Project concept creation, preparation of techno-commercial documents, coordination with customers and vendors, and integration of the design, manufacturing and Controls team. Reverse engineer older machines to create a new improved and cost effective machine.
- Automotive robotics India - Design Engineer (From June 2017 to March 2019)
New product design, Special purpose machine design and control system integration for the SPMs.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.