1. Knowledge of AutoCad, Microsoft Office, Solid Works to ensure work is completed to professional standard.
2. Ability to interpret engineering drawings with an understanding of drawing specifications and requirements.
3. Detail-oriented and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
4. Very flexible in terms of mobility, willing to relocate and do whatever it takes for the success of the company.
5. Communicating product information in a way that is meaningful and relevant to each client, customising discussions and client interaction based on understanding of customer needs.
Reading, Soccer, Chess, Swimming, Cycling
TEAM LEAD/ENGINEERING INTERN NORD AUTOMOBILES
MARCH 2022 - SEPTEMBER 2022
- Ensuring smooth work of the After-sales and service centre to ensure all vehicles brought in for repairs are sent back out in excellent condition.
- Working with a team of technicians and other interns to ensure there are no delays and timelines given to clients are met whilst maintaining company standard.
- Followed job description and processes in order to meet design specifications and standards during vehicle assembly.
- Worked closely under CEO Nord Automobiles where I handled communications with clients as well as the setup of a new service division.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.