1. Pursuing an MSc. in Engineering Management at the University of Greenwich, UK
2. Bachelors' degree in Mechanical Engineering
1. Mechanical ventilation systems' design
2. Machinery maintenance
3. Project management
4. Technical engineering drawing
1. DIY Upholstery and woodwork
2. Watching documentaries
1. Current employment: Part-time warehouse operative at Evri Parcelshop in Maidstone since October 2022
This role involves taking part in in-bound, operational and out-bound activities in the warehouse which include receiving parcels, sorting them to location, and loading them onto respective vans for delivery.
2. 2016 June - 2022 September: Project engineer at Ozone Cool Investments Limited (Kenya)
In this role, I was involved in designing HVAC systems, planning and managing HVAC installation projects, quality assurance and maintenance of systems.
3. 2013 January - 2016 May: Assistant maintenance engineer at Contralinks Solutions and Services Limited (Kenya)
The main roles and responsibilities included planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance, responding to breakdowns, diagnosing faults, repairing equipment and supervising engineering staff.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.