- Design for manufacturing
- Prototype design and assembling.
- Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor knowledge
- 3D CAD models and engineering drawings
- Layout design (Festo FluidSIM and Festo FluidDraw) and implementation of pneumatic systems.
- Aluminium profile systems (eg.: Bosch, MK technology, ITEM, Schnaithmann).
- Pneumatic and electric actuators, industrial motors.
- Automation sensors
- Individual conveyor systems.
- Different kind of mechanisms
- Mechanical calculations (eg.: stress, deflection calculations).
- Designing of different jigs for automotive industry.
- Reading and understanding P&ID’s.
- Robotics (KUKA robot)
October 2016 – Present: VESZ-MONT 2000 Kft. – Mechanical design engineer
February 2016 – August 2016
Schnaithmann Maschinenbau GmbH [Germany] – Mechanical design engineer
July 2014 – January 2016
Ateknea Solutions Hungary Kft. – Research engineer
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.