2014-2016: Masters/MBA in International Hospitality and Tourism Management
VATEL International Business School, France (Mauritius Campus)
2010-2012: MA Film
Newport School of Art, Media and Design, University of Wales, United Kingdom
2007-2010: BA in Journalism and Mass Communication
SCMIT, Sikkim Manipal University, India
Marketing Specialist / Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, Qatar
(July 2016 - Present)
- Delivering marketing strategies and ideas to support the growth and promotion of the hotel.
- Managing social media and online content.
- Responsible for the hotel's websites and preparing monthly marketing reports.
- Executing both online and offline marketing initiatives for various campaigns.
- Coordinating and liaising with creative agencies and media clients.
- Measuring and evaluating the success of marketing promotions and actions in place.
Sales and Marketing Management Intern / Sun Resorts - La Pirogue, Mauritius
(April 2015 – October 2015)
- Managed social media and online content.
- Assisted the Digital Marketing Manager in executing the marketing plan.
- Assisted the Sales and Marketing Manager with client meetings and proposals.
- Maintained and updated sales and marketing reports.
- Contributed to the organization of events, weddings and other functions.
- Followed relevant competition activity while staying abreast of latest developments.
Food and Beverage Host & Supervisor / Hilton Coylumbridge, Scotland
(January 2013 - June 2014)
- Participated in meetings, events, conferences and other functions.
- Assisted in the recruitment, selection, and training of team.
- Supervised food and beverage staff.
- Maintained strong customer relationships.
- Managed guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensured compliance of brand standards and strived to achieve departmental targets.
- Assisted other departments wherever necessary.
Freelance Video Producer / Various, United Kingdom
(March 2012 - December 2012)
- Handled the development and production of digital work
- Responsibilities included managing production resources and meeting deadlines
- Monitored and supervised the elements of digital production
- Performed video editing and conversion for online viewing
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.