Registered Chartered Accountant (South Africa)
Passed Insurance & Financial Services Regulatory Exams (South Africa)
Communications & Report Writing
Microsoft Office (Excel Advanced)
Creating and Sustaining Business Partnerships
Head: Affinities Channel
06/2019 - Current
- Correct issues relating to the existing anchor customer (Penetration on vehicle sales, product mix, team remuneration, reporting, etc.)
- Formulate a strategy for growth into new partnerships marketing products.
- Oversight over full P&L off the insurance business for the insurance company where the products are distributed through intermediated or partnership channels.
Head: Motor & Telco Partnerships
05/2018 to 06/2019
- Member of newly formed Divisional Executive team.
- Creating new partnership opportunities with Telecommunication companies (Samsung SA and Econet Wireless partnership concluded).
- Managing large Motor Value Added Products Business written through large Vehicle Finance Providers and OEM's.
- Navigating the business through a wide range of regulatory changes (Retail Distribution Review project).
General Manager: Affinities
07/2016 - 04/2018
- Delivering key strategic initiatives across a R 1 Billion turnover portfolio. Partners include
- Vehicle Finance Providers
- Motor OEM's
- Large Motor Dealer Groups
- Nice Underwriting Managers ( Pet Insurance & Taxi Insurance)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.