Communications (internal, external, digital, HR and CSR communications)
Copywriting & Proofreading
Content creation (Adobe Suite and Canva)
Marketing (web design and web development, SEO tools, data analysis)
Personal skills (time-management, problem solving, team work, organisation, autonomy)
- Sports (any type of dance, cheerleading at a university level, yoga)
- Languages learning & Travelling
- Blogging (personal blog about expatriation)
- 6 months at the Alliance Française of Oxford, UK, as a Communications and Cultural Assistant
- 6 months in Dynamic Marketing Agency in Tours, France, as a Marketing Officer
- 1 year at APRIL insurance in Lyon, France, as a Communications Officer
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.