Electronic Online Service Ministry of minerals Sudan
Web developer opent source php runner
With PHPRunner right out of the box you get a complete web application with a set of web pages that all tie together. All of the pages are professionally designed yet highly customizable and offer a wide range of functionality
View, add, edit, delete, search, export and print pages out the box
FTP Client to upload PHP pages to the Web server
You will be able to password protect the access to your web applications with very flexible yet robust security and permissioning that comes with PHP right out of the box. You can choose the level of granularity and sophistication for your content protection.Regardless of your business needs with our software your information confidentially is well guarded.
Robust website password protection
User self-registration, password reminder, and change password pages
Flexible user group permissions
Online dynamic permission setting
Password encryption and strength validation
AJAX - is a development technique used for creating interactive web applications. (Wikipedia)
PHPRunner creates AJAX-enabled PHP applications. With google-like auto-suggest feature you can search information easier than even before. Drop down boxes powered by AJAX help the web pages to load much faster. The record details don't have to be displayed on the separate page anymore. Quick hover over the record will immediately bring a detail preview. Similar auto-suggest concept has been applied to the lookup fields. Now, instead of scrolling though all available values in the dropdown box, you can choose the variant from suggested list which is dynamically refreshed as you are typing in the text box.
ERP system administrator Daewoo International Co LTD Sudan 2009 - 2015
Routinely review departmental system issues for containment and improvementnt ideas
• Work with functional leaders to implement containment and improvement ideas
• Configure all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics SL
• Configure and maintain Dynamics SL administrative tasks such as User Management, Configuration and Deployment
• Maintain interfaces with external software packages via excel, XML or SQL
• Basic AD Administration and overall environment responsibility in multi-instance SL environment
• Design, develop, test and monitor plans for SL security implementation
Functional level knowledge of the following SL modules: System Administration, Management, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cashbook, , Fix assist , Inventory Management and Product Information
Backup & Recovery SQ servers 2008
Administrators Windows 2008R2
IT Quality Assurance ICDL GCC FOUNDATION DubaiJun 2007 NOV 2008
• Design, develop and support user interface testing application and regression testing software.
• Test software applications for reliability and stability.
• Develop test plans, QA processes and test cases for product management and software development teams.
• Implement testing programs to perform quality assurance on database applications including negative testing and usability.
• Lead projects to perform quality assessments that expose security flaws, reveal defects and identify areas of optimization.
• Design automated testing scripts with oversight for deployment of tests by QB analysts.
• Create quality assurance documentation and reports using a variety of diagnostic tools.
• Develop software testing policies, best practices and guidelines.
• Maintain database with product defects, user reviews, survey information and functional improvements.
• Coordinate with product development teams and software engineers to recommend solutions to maximize performance and efficiency.
Technical Support Manager - Emirates College of Technology- Abu Dhabi Mar 2001-May 2007
• Innovative and articulate technical support professional with 6 years of work history working in help desk, IT support and networking environment.
• Proficient with network hardware such as hubs, routers, servers and cabling.
• Strong knowledge of support desk software and ticket tracking systems.
• Excellent communicator, capable of explaining complex technical issues quickly and easily, ensuring timely resolution of problems.
• Install, configure and maintain software applications, operating systems, administration and network monitoring.
• Diagnose and repair internet service. LAN networks, wireless and email failures.
• Manage migrations of major business applications.
• Oversee backup and recovery of critical data.
• Configure new and existing network systems and hardware.
• Training staff members on productivity software and proprietary applications.
• Set up administrative passwords and directory permissions
• Install and maintain anti-virus, firewall and security.
• Trained and certified in technical support and networking
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.