Master's Degree International Relations - University of Bristol
Undergraduate Degree in Political Science - Università degli studi di Teramo (final mark 110 with honours/110)
Intern - ICOMOS-UK (International Concil on Monuments and Sites)
- Working with International scientific comittees (World Heritage Committee, Risk Preparedness Committee, Cultural Landscapes Committee)
- Contacting World Heritage Site Steering Group Committee's Chairs and WHS Coordinator to keep track of the management of the WHSs
- Collating, developing and compiling material, updating spreadsheets, writing minutes, preparing papers for each Committee to be published on ICOMOS-UK website, reporting information to the Office Manager
Congressional Hostess and Promoter
- Gained experience in the preparation of the list of participants and meetings documents, customer registration, logistic support during the event and provision of information to the audience
Front Desk Receptionist
- Internship in a four-star hotel, hospitality service, reception duties, administrative tasks, welcoming visitors, check-ins and check-outs
- Management of daily email, messages, phone calls, use of the booking system
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.