Master Architect/Interior Designer
Elenora interior dezign works
June 2014 – Present (2 years 7 months) Dubai
Click to edit position description* Leading a job from concept to completion
* Communicating with client about their expectations, project requirements and budget
* Analyzing the design brief and the building site conditions
* Developing presentations which may include drawings,
sketches, color and material boards, photographs or models.
* Preparing working drawings and specifications for implementing the design (including materials, finishes and furnishings )
* Consider materials, effects and costs, liaise with suppliers,
arrange samples and prepare specifications.
* Coordinating with other team members, architects, engineers, contractors, suppliers etc.
* Collaborate with professional and technical consultants
(contractors, mechanical, electrical and structural engineers, audio-visual consultants).
* Periodically visiting site to ensure all construction work are done according to architectural design and ensure good quality of architectural finishes.
* Preform site supervision to contractor, subcontractors, installation team and participate in site meetings, review schedules and follow up on weekly progress.
* Providing weekly report to the Head of Design for the projects assigned and design issues and changes.
* Understanding project programs and keeping those required up to date at all times
* Delivering projects on to site
Architectural studio Salt&Water
May 2013 – January 2014 (9 months)Novi Sad
* Communicating with clients and defining designer brief.
* Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients.
* Performing documentation and presentation work, including technical drawings, layouts,details,specifications etc.
* Reviewing project contract documents (drawings, shop drawings, specifications).
* Maintaining collaboration with clients, understanding, incorporating and managing their needs and expectations.
Architectural studio Energogroup
July 2012 – December 2012 (6 months)Novi Sad
* Providing assistance in the development of design details.
* Working with other project team members to help identify appropriate solutions for client projects.
* Assisting in the production of drawings
* Complete drafting assignments by applying standardized design techniques during and working from the designs of others.
* Contribute to presentations and report development for clients.
* Organizing and maintaining the practice library.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.