1)Bachelor of Engineering in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.
2)ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL- CERTIFICATION COURSE.
3)YOKOGAWA(DCS)- INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION-CERTIFICATION COURSE.
Major Project handled:
1. Project 6x600MW Thermal power plant (SEPCO1 project), Chhattisgarh, India.
• Involved in erection activities with erection engineers and execution E&I engineers from SEPCO1.
• Erection of cable trays, laying of cable up to terminal point and Dcs Panels etc.
• Erection of instrumentation and control panels like RIO/TSI panels for turbines and boilers separately and Power panels, MOV panel, VFD Panel etc.
• Conducting monthly Quality meeting and Quality Training for technicians and labors.
• Having good knowledge in documentation for quality, planning and calibration activities
• Having Basic process knowledge about the Boiler, steam turbine, ESP, Coal handling sys, coal feeder sys, FD & ID fans.
• Assisting instrument technicians in calibration of Emerson’s transmitters (PT,DPT,LT,FT),RTD,TC etc and its calibration documentation.
2. Project 2x250MW Thermal Power Plant (BHEL Project), Maharashtra, India.
• Ability to read P&ID diagrams, Hook-Ups drawing, Isometrics drawings, Plant drawings.
• Having exposure to Yokogawa transmitters (LT, PT, and DPT) &Smart Transmitters.
• Preparation of periodical reports and emergency call response.
• Assisting BHEL Engineers in commissioning Activities.
• Involved in Feeder (Gravimetric Feeder) trouble-shooting with BHEL engineers.
• During trail & operation involved in various activities with engineers and technicians, which was running for 72hrs for full load Operation for 250MW.
• Conducting Tools box-meeting for safety work in field for our contract labors.
• Worked in troubleshot with BHEL engineers in dosing system (Ammonia & Phosphate).
• Planning Daily activities & following up with technicians and labors and update to the client.
August-2015 to September-2015 with Jubal chemical Company, Saudi Arabia as Internship Trainee
• Was involved in day today activities with seniors instrumentation technicians in field activities
• Was involved in 3days shut-down activities work with Engineers and technicians
• Participated in Software Training held on “SIMATIC MANAGER S7-300” (CPU315&313C) Connecting, Uploading, Downloading & Maintenances Conducted by AC ARABIA, Saudi Arabia (2015).
• Was involved in trouble shooting of PLC in bagging unit of Cacl-chemical.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.