National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, India March 2015
PG Diploma in Industrial Automation and System Design
Kerala University, India June 2013
Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
▪ Nov 2015: Professional Certificate of Competency, EIT Australia.
▪ Aug 2015: Professional Certificate of Competency, Keltron, Kerala Government
Engineer- Electrical & Instrument. June 2017 – December 2018
Hyder Consulting Middle East (Arcadis)- Qatar
▪ Associated with the prestigious Water Security Mega Reservoir project of Kahramaa (Qatar General Electricity and Water) the biggest manmade water storage project in the world, envisaging water security for the state of Qatar. This project involves reservoirs of capacities exceeding 5 Mil. CuM and Pumps of capacities as large 2MW, Control and Electrical system for pumping stations and reservoirs’ works MEP works, coordinating with consultants, clients, formulating work schedules and performing construction planning, preparing working drawings and obtaining consultant approvals in addition to site inspection and supervision.
▪ Site supervision and detailed design related works for the electrical and Instrument functions that includes cabling, MEP design and testing, Instrumentation and control testing and design aspects of the projects within the Mega reservoir and Pumping station
▪ Present responsibilities include the Evaluation of contractor’s Material submittals, Inspection of material, work and preparing reports, Vendor Pre-qualification, , Technical and design clarifications and to ensure that the contractor adheres to the client specification and contractual norms
▪ Responsibilities also include coordination between various disciplines to ensure the project implementation within the broader perspective of the overall project philosophy
▪ Site activities monitoring and ensures adherence to the design and identify possible improvisation. Solving various design issues.
Engineer- Contracts. January 2017 – June 2017
Qatar Multi Tech Trading and Contracting, Qatar
▪ Overseeing all elements of the work right from installation of power, lighting and control facilities, generator maintenance, optical fiber, drive tests, commissioning and project handover.
▪ Coordinating with consultants, clients, formulating work schedules and performing construction planning, preparing working drawings and obtaining consultant approvals in addition to site inspection and supervision.
▪ Demonstrating commitment to continuous improvement by decreasing turnaround times, working round the clock to provide quality seamless customer service.
Graduate Instrumentation Engineer Trainee December 2015 – December 2016
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Kochi Refinery, India
• Closely involved with commissioning of many instrumentation systems, including ensuring proper documentation, working with contractors to ensure quality and performing a variety of safety checks.
• Employed computer-assisted engineering and design software for many works undertaken, prepared instrumentation procedures for installation test and commissioning and ensured periodic and proper documentation.
• Interpreted instrumentation design specifications and technical drawings, organized routine service schedules, preventive and routine maintenance activities.
• Work supervision to ensure procedural/safety compliance, proper documentation and reporting.
• Erection of effluent analyzer at refinery outlet to river
Description: Monitoring the oil BOD, COD, TSS, PH content of effluent water and to ensure the quality of the effluent water. Controller and sensor were from Hach, U.S.A, TRIOS.
• Gas monitor erection and commissioning on all offsite areas
Description: Monitoring gas concentration and controlling the shutdown activities during emergency. Gas detector was from Draeger and the control system was from Invensys.
• Mounded bullet field instrument erection, commissioning and control room connectivity
Description: Documentation and supervision with HONEYWELL tank gauging systems, ROV operation, regulation, Invensys Triconex controllers and so on.
• Rim seal Fire Protection system for floating roof tanks.
Description: Documentation and Automated firefighting system implementation in class A tanks to suppress fire. Implemented the same at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited designed by Vimal Fire Private Limited.
• Other Projects: Shifting old fire station instruments and systems to new fire station, Turn around projects at Gas Turbines, Boilers and DHDS Plant., Custody transfer flow metering skid for interstate pipeline, up gradation of Honeywell Experion DCS System version at DHDS plant, Boiler Safety Instrumented System and Accessory system PLC up gradation to Invensys Triconex make, plant wide CCTV & UHF system (ELV), SPM Monitors erection, installation, commissioning.
Solution Architect June 2015 – December 2015
Consyst Technologies Pvt. Ltd, India
▪ Designing, developing and estimating automation solutions as per customer requirements incorporating all available automation technologies including advanced sensing, vfd, controllers, IOT systems, custom made software and controls, PLC etc, and in coordination with other industry players including mechanical/civil requirements.
▪ Performed market studies, comprehended core customer requirements and design, development and commissioning of such solutions involving system design, Requirements and estimation.
▪ Coordinated with OEMs for studying about and incorporation of latest advancements in technology into instrumentation solutions.
▪ Undertook regular customer interactions, performed solutions marketing and ensured they were tailor made to client needs.
▪ New SCADA design for radiation detection system- Saudi Aramco
Description: Assistance in development and design of process unit and control system for radiation monitoring system developed by Consyst Technologies for Saudi Aramco.
▪ Designing, estimating, supervising works to build and market plastic extruder control panels.
Description: Designing and marketing of heater controller panels with Fuji make temperature controllers, VFDs, and various PLCs, SCADA etc.
▪ Energy savings estimation and solution by improved control and monitoring of process systems at Terumo Penpol Ltd, Hindustan Latex Ltd., Milma Dairies Ltd., Apollo Tyres, Tollins Tyres and Kerala State Electricity Board and Kerala Water Authority.
Description: Designing systems by automating existing process systems using advanced methodologies like servo control, efficient monitoring and control of machineries like Compressors, pumps and motors by VFD.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.