Qualifications / Education
1995 – 2000 GROVE SCHOOL, MARKET DRAYTON GCSE , A*- C English Literature, History, Art, Drama, Science and English Language
2000 – 2002 GROVE 6TH FORM, MARKET DRAYTON A – AS LEVEL GRADE C AS Biology – A Level English Literature – Theatre Studies.
CMA CGM | Liverpool | Import Inside Sales Supervisor
July 2015 – Present
• Pricing for various trade areas covering UK imports (Med/US/WAF/BALTIC/EAF/FAL)
• Liaise closely and develop good working relationships with relevant Head Office Trade Managers
• Produce weekly business plans/monitoring vessel performance.
• Focus on increasing Med trade imports, which grew by 22%
• Managing the day to day running of the team of 10
• Perform Annual performance Appraisals and 1-2-1s / Train new Team members
• Regular engagement with Customers to generate new/increased cooperation
• Create new practises within the team to streamline processes.
• Assist the team with any problem solving issues.
• Daily use of CRM SAP/LARA and 3rd party platforms.
• Hitting KPI’s for sales targets and team management.
CMA CGM Head Office | Marseille | FAL WB Corporate Tender Desk
July 2014 – July 2015
• Quoting strategic Group Customer tenders
• Analysing market trends to suggest pricing policy to Trade Vice President
• Acted as an intermediary between the Global Account team and the Line
• Created forecasting reports
• Ensuring all Tenders were submitted within the deadline
CMA CGM | Liverpool | Senior Customer Care Advisor - Import Deliveries
May 2011 – July 2014
• Assist Team Leader in the day to day management of the team
• Inputting deliveries into transport system
• Liaising closely with the Intermodal team to ensure Customer’s expectations are met
• Having good knowledge of BOL and legal requirements.
• Dealing with Invoice disputes
• Team reporting (ensuring KPI targets are hit etc)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.