Lunds universitet / Lund University
Postgraduate Candidate: Master’s (MA)
Field Of StudyLUMA-GIS: Geographical Information Systems
Dates attended or expected graduation 2009 – 2011
The University of the South Pacific
Degree Name: BSc
Field Of Study: Computing Science and Information Systems
Dates attended or expected graduation 2002 – 2004
Manager IT Services
Company Name: The University of Fiji
Dates Employed: May 2017 – Jan 2018
Employment Duration: 9 months
Responsible for managing the University’s IT Services as well as formulating and implanting corporate IT strategies to support the academic and administrative functions of the University.
Geospatial Systems Analyst/Application Developer
Company Name: CheSpatial
Dates Employed: Sep 2012 – Dec 2016
Employment Duration: 4 years 4 months
MIS/GIS Solutions Developer and Trainer - Consultant.
Specialising in Geospatial Technologies for Utilities focusing on databases, systems integration of customer billing, inventory/assets management, maintenance schedules/updates of power, telecommunication, water network modeling/simulation/analysis using Geographical Information System (GIS), Global Positioning System (GPS) and Remote Sensing (RS) Tools. QGIS Developer, MapInfo/MapBasic Developer, SQL Server/Microsoft Access Developer, Oracle, Open Office and Microsft Office suites, Web Application Developer, ESRI ArcGIS/ArcView/ArcPad, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, GeoServer, MapServer, OpenLayers, GeoEXT, GeoExplorer, GDAL, QGIS Server, QGIS Desktop, QGIS Server, QGIS Web Client, Lizmap Wep Client and GRASS + R.
Company Name: SPC Applied Geoscience and Technology Division (SOPAC)
Dates Employed: May 2008 – Aug 2012
Employment Duration: 4 years 5 months
Location: Suva, Fiji
Database, GIS Solutions Developer and Trainer
• Responsible for capacity building, development and supporting databases/GIS for utilities within the Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC) Pacific Island Countries.
• Development of databases and GIS systems models for Utilities.
• Establish and manage a regional archive of Utilities databases and GIS systems.
• Investigate advancements in DBMS that best suits Pacific regional Utilities.
• Training delivery and capacity building in databases and GIS systems for Utilities
• Responsible for the development of a regional database for water resources within the Pacific.
• Assist and train Pacific Island Country staff in the design, operation and maintenance of national water databases and provide assistance where required in the management of their datasets.
• Responsible for developing appropriate protocols, and manuals on the transfer and access of data to the regional database from Pacific Island Countries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.