• MBA(HRMS) from National Institute of Business Management
• Certified Human Resource Management Professional certification from Ripples Learning
• B.Com Degree from Osmania University, Hyderabad - 2005
• Advance Diploma in Software Technology from ECIL, Hyderabad - 2002
• Passed Lower Grade Type Writing.
• Diploma in Computer Hardware
Since Nov’09 – Mar’16 at Oasis Metal Manufacturing LLC, - UAE, as HR Manager
Key Result Area:
• Interfacing with management and head of department for implementing HR policies and Procedures in line with core organizational objectives
• Managing the recruitment Life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of man power requirements for new / existing departments
• Successfully implemented HRMS and Payroll module in ERP Oracle 11i
• Carrying out induction / orientation program to the new recruits
• Updating all new / existing employee details in HRMS
• Developing and maintaining MIS and other operation reports which involves processing daily attendance, updating leave records, approvals, etc.
• Coordinating with PRO department for New Visa application / Renewals / Cancellations & Employee Grievances
• Coordinating with insurance companies for addition / deletion / renewal & insurance claims of the employees
• Monthly payroll processing of all the employees
• Responsible for full and final settlement of all employees
• Proven skills in managing teams to work with the corporate set parameters & motivating them for achieving business and individual goals
• Introduced employee appraisal system for factory workers
• Introduced monthly employee award system for achieving targets and attendance.
With Al Ghazal Iron Works Co LLC from Feb’06 – Oct’09, - UAE, as Accountant
• Managing all the duties and responsibilities of an Accounts Professional
• Prepare the monthly Income Statement and Balance Sheet based on financial accounts, highlighting variances and areas of concern for management information and consideration
• Maintain books of accounts in Oracle 11i ERP Business Suit
• Dealing with all Cash, Term Loans & Bank transactions
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements
• Handling Accounts Payable & Receivables
• Reporting to the Chief Accountant on Daily Basis
• Preparation of Payroll in every month for more than 200 Employees & Payments by Cash & Bank Transfer to Individual
• Reconciliation of Inter-related transaction between Inter-Divisions and confirming monthly balance between Inter-Divisions
• Preparation of Costing Factor on arrival of shipment for Inventory process (Landed Costing)
• Assisting with Audit Departuments
• Assisting in annual audit conducted by KPMG
With Mount Opera from May’05 – Jan’06, - Hyderabad (India), as Accounts Assistant
• Maintain Books of Accounts
• Dealing with all Cash & Bank transactions
• Preparation of Receipts
• Night Auditing Front Office Bills
• Maintaining Customer Relations
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.