I have Food & Hygiene from The Food Hygiene Bureau of England, UK. I have worked as a part time Chef (British Restaurant) in London, UK for around 3 years & currently working as a Chef in Nepal. I have partially completed Extended Diploma in Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Management from London, UK. My highest education level in Bachelor's Degree with English as a Major Subject. Some of my professional skills are as below:
1) Preparing food according to menu
2) Maintaining safe & hygienic kitchen practice
3) Strong knowledge of HACCP management system
4) Willingness to learn
5) Passion & motivation
6) A good team player & attention to detail
1) Cooking foods
2) Travelling new places: I love travelling to new places which helps me to understand the cultural and social environment in better way. Exploring new places gives a kind of heavenly pleasure.
3) Photography: I love taking photos & videos. That helps to save memories for long time.
4) Reading books & novels: In leisure time I love reading books and novels to refresh my mind.
5) Listening classical music: Life is incomplete without music. I usually listen to different kinds of sentimental songs with great expression love.
6) Trekking: I believe that trekking is a best way to explore new places. It helps to flash out the hidden beauty of nature & promote tourism.
7) Gardening & plantation: I am a son of Farmer & I am always inspired by the great wok of my dad. Gardening and plantation helps to create natural beauty. So I love planting different kinds of flower and herbs.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.