Masters in Business administration(United Kingdom)
Bachelors degree in Hotel management and catering technology(India)
Aryana Hotel- 4 star (UAE)
April 2015 - September2016
• Working closely with the management in strategic design and hotel operation
• Control payroll and equipment costs through efficient allocation of department budget.
• Oversee inventory management and requisition of materials and goods.
• Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, pest control, housekeeping, waste disposal and parking.
• Reduced employee turnover from 50% to 25% resulting in a better-trained staff and improved service.
• Guest satisfaction scores were improved from 75% to 90%.
• Promoted hotelfacilities through regularly interacting with internal and external guest
• Held direct accountability for overall set-up, break-down, cleaning,maintenance issues.
• Effective communication is maintained within department and with all other departments as well.
• Adhere to all hotel policies and act in a responsible manner at all times within the work environment.
• To be aware of VIPs, Corporate and regular guest arrivals and to ensure requirements are anticipated and met.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.