1. Nutrition expertise in developing patient care plans for diverse ages.
2. Strong counselling and interpersonal skills.
3. Ambitious, enthusiastic, passionate and commited to delivering highest standard of care to client/patients.
4. Proactive, self oriented and willing to learn and explore new ideas with flexibility.
5. Posses excellent teaching, verbal and written communication skills.
6. Excellent time management skills.
7. Perfect command of Microsoft -Office application, Ms.Word, SPSS and Excel.
Eldoret technical training institue-Eldoret,Kenya.
•Teach key modules in nutrition.
•Develop curricula and course plans whilst monitoring and assesing students course work.
2. Community nutrition volunteer 12/2019-02/2020
Macheo children's organisation-Thika,Kenya.
•Provide nutrition related support to mothers and children within community.
•Provide care and design intervention for the children.
3. Nutrition intern 01/2019-12/2019
Thika level 5 Hospital-Thika,Kenya.
•Implementaion of the inpatient and outpatient nutrition care process.
•Designing personalized plans targeting specific health conditions and diverse ages.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.