List of qualifications
1. B.Com Honours Degree in Insurance and Risk Management (2017) Upper Second class
2. Masters In Business Administration (MBA)- in progress
1. Job related skills - Sound knowledge of insurance and financial markets. Knowledge of designing, pricing and selling of financial services.
2. Leadership skills, values and ethics, excellent financial acumen.
3. Great communication skills
4. Great with technology
- Going to the gym
- Playing golf
- Reading business and self improvement books
-Reading business blogs
1. GENFIN MEDICAL AID FUND - Operations and Risk Manager (January 2020 - to date)
-Overseeing the day to day operations of the health insurance company.
- Strategy formulation
2. GENFIN MEDICAL AID FUND - Underwriter (February 2019 - January 2020)
- Risk selection and profiling of clients applying for health insurance
3.GENFIN MEDICAL AID FUND - Claims Administrator
- Adjudication and claims processing
- Customer engagement with regard to claims
4. FBC Reinsurance - Intern (September 2015 - September 2016)
- Worked in all departments to gain experience in all areas of the Reinsurance business.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.