1. CPR, AED, First Aid
and Basic Life Support certified
2. Diploma in Health and Social Care
Cooking and cleaning
Listening to Music
REWARD CARE HOME - Care Assistant (2020-Present)
1. Provided individualized care to residents and helped
them to maintain their independence.
2. Supported residents with day to day activities tailored to
their needs, including washing, housekeeping and
3. Provided emotional support to residents as needed.
4. Scheduled and led meetings with family members to
update them on patient condition.
5. Aided residents with everyday activities including
mealtime, bathing and grooming.
6. Assisted residents with organisation and cleaning of
spaces and belongings.
7. Built meaningful relationships with residents and offered
emotional support through challenging situations.
8. Drove residents to visit friends and family, collecting
them and dropping them home.
9. Ensuring residence were comfortable and provided with
10. Organizing social events and activities designed to
stimulate and entertain the residence.
11. Managing and updating clients’ care logs and medical
FREELANCE CARE ASSISTANT (Jan 2019- Dec 2020)
1. Assisting residents with personal care,
including washing, dressing and general
assisting with feeding when required.
3. Ensuring residence were comfortable and
provided with required medication.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.