2. Simulation based and bedside medical training
4. Curriculum development
5. Leadership in designing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of training and clinical programs, and partnerships
1. Head of department of anaesthesia and intensive care at Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre from Nov 15th, 2010 to March 15th, 2019
2. Head of department of anaesthesia and intensive care at Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College from Nov 15th, 2015 to March 15th, 2019
Kilimanjaro Christian medical Centre is a 700 bed hospital with catchment population of 15 million people.
3. head of perioperative services at CURE International Hospital in Kenya from March 20th, 2019 todate
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.