M.Sc. (Tech.) Textile Chemistry - First class with distinction
U.D.C.T. (Now Known as I.C.T.), Mumbai University 1999 - 2001
B.Sc. (Tech.) Textile Chemistry - First class with distinction
U.D.C.T. (Now Known as I.C.T.), Mumbai University 1995 - 1998
B.Sc. (Chem.) Chemistry - First class with distinction
Mumbai University 1992 - 1995
MULTICHEM INDUSTRIES LTD – LAGOS, NIGERIA
GM-Sales and Marketing (Specialty and Industrial Chemicals) (October 2013 – Present)
Joined in October 2013 as Sales Manager & promoted to GM-Sales and Marketing (Specialty and Industrial Chemicals) in one year, responsible for business worth USD 15 MM currently.
Company has head office & sourcing office in Singapore named Multibis Singapore PTE Ltd. & operations in 23 countries mainly in West Africa, China, India, South Africa & far-east countries.
• Sales, Marketing and Business Development of Enzymes, Specialty Chemicals, and Industrial Chemicals.
• Key Account Management i.e., MNC’s like Glaxo-Smith, Friesland, Guinness, Nigerian Bottling (Coca-Cola), Seven-Up (Pepsi), Mondelez, Nestle, Unilever, P & G, PZ Cussons, PZ Wilmar, Sumal Foods, and Eko Supreme.
• Liaising with Agencies like Natural Bleach, Novozymes, Sozio, Piramal Health Care, Dow Chemicals, and Tongaat Hulett for Pricing, Supply Chain and Technical Matters.
• Import planning, negotiation with overseas suppliers & liaison with logistics department.
• Monitoring Actual Sales v/s Budget, periodically and suggesting remedy to make-up the short fall, if any.
• Explore untapped business opportunities in Industries like Food & Nutrition, Bakery, Distilling, Personal Care, Flour Mills, Soaps and Detergents, Vegetable Oil Refining, Paints & Coatings, Cosmetics, and Gas Manufacturing.
• Re-gain lost business opportunities.
• Debtors Control.
• Increase in Enzymes business from USD 200,000/a to USD 400,000/a.
• Increase in Specialty Chemicals business from USD 0.5 MM/a to USD 3 MM/a.
• Developed 11 new major customers in Industrial Chemicals Sector which contributed additional sales of USD 3 MM/a.
• Established/Revived business with MNC’s like Nigerian Bottling, Seven-Up, PZ Cussons, Eko Supreme, Sumal Foods, Nestle, and Mondelez.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.