Specialties: Business development activities which include crises management, relocation servcies,risk management, direct sales, sales management, relationship development, digital marketing, communications, competitive analysis, training and personnel management. As a P&L leader with broad and successful experience in roles requiring the effective development and implementation of strategic sales objectives and supporting product enhancement& development, I am able to provide references for all my exceeded revenue quotas and profit milestones set for me.
Santa Fe Relocation Services, Austin, TX (CONSULTANT) AMERICAS: MARCH 2016 TO JUNE 2016
My primary role was to set up a strategy, process and implement core Capabilities for the company to ill be to drive the growth while sustaining and growing relationships with US based clients of the Group.
• Sold and co-managed complex deals into large organizations with a value in excess of $250k USD.
• Created all the mechanisms forecasting and pipeline management capabilities.
• Implemented and coordinated efforts for the global integration of Salesforce.com for the Americas. Assist in RFI/RFP Participation by working with Group Marketing to provide responses to US specific questions and scenarios.
• Represent company as directed at industry symposiums and conferences.
• Identified and Optimized revenue/income opportunities from each client account.
• Participated in all RFP opportunities ensuring Santa Fe is well placed to participate and succeed with prospects.
• Acted as a Global Mobility subject matter specialist, working with Santa Fe management to deliver leading practice solutions and updates in all areas of relocation and global mobility offered by Santa Fe.
• I was accountable for the delivery of systematic and ad hoc management reporting, cost and process efficiencies for specific clients working with assigned account managers.
360factors, Austin, TX JAN 2015 TO FEB2016
GLOBAL SALES & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT LEAD:
Successful in the creation of a full global sales team with aligned sales plans and implemented best practices accordingly, as well as managing product development: Philippines, Pakistan and Austin. Providing regulatory & compliance authoritative leadership in order to simplify and streamline Regulatory Change Management through revolutionary software, Predict360. As a Business Unit Lead for point solutions, software aimed at streamlining Policy Creation and Adherence, Risk Management, Document Management & Reporting, Safety Management processes for global companies: I am considered the Thought Leader for international project work and Assignee Management.
• Achieved the first two sales for start-up, while managing the direct sales & product teams and channel partner relationships. Largest deal sold to Corpus Christi Ports Authority
• Developed and launched Business Plans, Sales Market Plans, Sales Best Practice’s Plans and Marketing Plans. Achieved 114% of Q1 marketing goals.
• Managed the successful merger & acquisition of an environmental company, aligned with the product developed and sold by 360factors – RSA Environmental.
• Set up project parameters for managing workforce components such as all required permits or certificates and warrants that it is fully licensed as may be required under the laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdictions in which the client operates.
• Created processes and SOP’s for the Company to further represent and warrant itself in order that it shall comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations in the course of providing services to Liberty, including but not limited to: (i) all laws and regulations relating to hiring practices, workplace safety and health, payment of wages and overtime, employee benefits, and employment discrimination; (ii) the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986;
• Author of all oil & gas content: white papers, digital marketing content: blogs, publications, trade show presentations.
Reason for leaving: Start-up-company has fallen short of funding.
RISC, INC. HOUSTON, TX SEPT 2011 TO OCTOBER 2014
(LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS)
Director, Global Sales
• Achieved first global sale out of Europe for the company and set the footprint as an Individual contributor for an international sales territory that delivered a state of the art Learning Management Systems (SaaS) to training departments of truly global companies.
• Responsibilities included building and managing a joint sales pipeline with Director of Client Services of over $10M of LMS revenue opportunity, helping to close the key strategic sales opportunities, building and managing the network of key accounts and reseller partners, and defining / executing the sales for all verticals globally: Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Retail, Government and Small Business Accounts.
• Closed sales for: BP, Marathon, Sulzer, Tesoro, SAIC, NASA, Department of Maryland Mental Health and Budget Departments.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.