7 years experience as a General Dentist
- regular and surgical extractions
- permanent, temporary, anterior and posterior restorations
- treatment of sepsis/abscess, and management of soft tissue pathologies
- received orthodontic training, with experience in orthodontic cases
- crowns and bridgework
- scaling and root planing, crown lengthening
- experienced with children
- received training in laser dentistry and oral conscious sedation
- environmental and occupational health challenges
- health promotion and health behaviour
- emerging health challenges
- health systems, funding models and health economics
- biostatistics, epidemiology and research methodology
Department of Health Gauteng
May 2013 - Present
Grade 2 Dental Practitioner
January 2013 - May 2013
General Dentist (newly qualified)
Department of Health Northern Cape
January 2012 - December 2012
Community Service Dentist
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.