- National Diploma in Food science and technology
- Certificate in total quality management
- Certificate in ISO22000 requirements and implementation
- Certificate in HACCP
- Certificate in PRP's and GMP's
Cooking , swimming and reading
1) The Good food factory, duration: 1 April 2020 to date, role: Food safety manager, products: ready to eat meals, frozen meals, and baked goods. Creation and implementation of food safety systems, auditing and product development
2) Home of the chicken pie, duration:1 July 2016 to 30 March 2020, role: Food safety manager, products, pizza's, ready to eat meals, party foods and frozen meals
3) Montic dairy, duration: 1 May 2013 to 14 June 2016, role: Senior quality assurance officer, products: pasteurised milk, U.H.T milk, yoghurt, cultured milk, custard and cream, role: co-ordination of food safety and quality systems implementation and training, from receiving to dispatch area
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.