I like challenging myself
Going to gym
I was a executive head of finance and operations and performed but not limited to the following
• Oversee the day to day operations and be responsible for internal as well as group reporting
• Streamlining and implementing processes and systems in order to improve organizational, operational and reporting accuracy as well as efficiencies and controls
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met, internal and external as well as third parties
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
• Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control and internal procedures
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
• Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
• Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
• Responsible for assisting the accounting department, debtors and creditors
• Daily payment process
• Preparing VAT returns
• Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Monthly reconciliations and recording of transactions
• Bring to the notice of the management issues which affect cash flow, expenses and balances
• Execute usual accounting functions, which include operating the general ledger system and month-end close work
• Examine financial records, collect information prepare reports, analyzing and report variances and make recommendations
• Managing the Fixed Asset procedure, policy and process
• Complying with all statutory requirements and applicable legislation
• Compiling yearly budgets and measuring performance against it
• Preparation and handling of internal and external audits
• Assisting the Financial Controller in operational and strategic matters
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.