1. Bachelor of commerce degree: Accounting
2. Higher National Diploma: Accounting
1. stocks keeping & inventory audit.
2. Accounting & Bookkeeping.
3. Computer literacy with ms word & excel proficiency
4. High numerical & computational skills.
5. Warehousing & Cash management
6. Flexible, reliable and able to meet deadlines.
7. A team player
8. Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
1. Researching and assisting colleagues in solving problems.
2. Reading and learning new things
1. Accounts officer & Cashier (Judicial Service of Ghana) sept. 2020 - Present
Duties: Cash revenue handling, bank depositing & reconciliation, accounting and reporting, receivables management etc.
2. Stocks Auditor & Account Controller( Forewin Ghana Ltd) Feb. 2020 - Aug. 2020
Duties: Audited stocks levels at warehouse, track customer stock orders, verified received sales revenues against orders, audited
accounts receivables, reports on stocks variances.
3. Stores & Administrative Officer ( Ex- UT Bank Ghana Ltd)
Duties: Ordered, received and dispatched stock items, packed and thawed goods into warehouse & store rooms, kept accurate stork
records, inventory counting, prepared inventory reports, managed supplier invoices, received and dispatched mails etc.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.