1. Master's in Manufacturing Systems Management ( M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering )
2. Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering ( B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering )
3. Higher Secondary Schooling ( Biology Science Group)
4. High School in State Board
1. Going for Road Trips.
2. Diagnosing in Automobile.
3. Mechanical Object Repairing
4. Physical Workout
1. Electrical Vehicle Technical Engineer in Mahindra & Mahindra OEM
2. Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Dept ( College of Engineering Thalassery )
3. Technical Coordinator in Automotive sector ( Mahindra & Mahindra Dealership, AMG Commercial Vehicles )
4. Technical Coordinator in Automotive sector ( Mahindra & Mahindra Dealership, ERAM Motors Pvt. Ltd. )
5. Jr. Engineer in Marine field ( MidGulf Offshore Pvt Ltd. U.A.E. )
6. A/C Technician ( Whirlpool Authorized service Center, Popular Refrigeration )
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.