• Able to identify and resolve issues before conflict arises. Logically thinks through problems
• Adaptable to ambiguity, different environments, expectations and personalities and constant change
• Highly effective communicator and active listener with ability to tailor style to suit audience
• Ability to frame and articulate ideas well
• Ability to actively give and receive feedback constructively
• Have the ability to work accurately and effectively under extreme pressure, whilst remaining calm and composed
• Proactive with ability to think ahead
• Strong Personality & flexible
• Strong team player with a positive influence on others environment
• Flexible, Positive & energetic
• Excellent eye to details
• Well organized
• Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
Federal Authority For Government Human Resources
EA to Chief Executive Officer for HR Planning and Projects / Office Manager July 2014 – Present
• Providing a wide ranging support to the CEO, carrying out highly responsible, confidential and complex administrative and secretarial tasks
• Maintain confidentiality of information and documentation routed through CEO’s office.
• Plan and manage complex travel arrangements
• Produce and proof-read correspondence, documents and presentations
• Monitor emails and respond as appropriate
• Proactively screen and deal with calls and other correspondence, responsibly professionally with an awareness of manager priorities
• Effectively liaise with teams, departments, sectors, external entities and other contacts
• Work collaboratively with EAs in a team environment
• Managing the logistics related to delegation visits, workshops, high level meetings (VIP), etc..
• Monitoring & organizing complex diary management at senior level
• Managing multiple deadlines with excellent time management, project management and instinct for prioritization
• Able to switch between detailed work and the bigger picture
• Screening the CEO telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them in appropriate manner
• Maintain a clear and full contacts record for the CEO
• Manage the CEO mail and courier, ensure correspondence is appropriately filed and archived
• Manage meetings for the CEO ensuring the calendars, agenda, attendees, presentations, equipment, parking area and catering are all clearly organized in advance
• Keep the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up appropriately.
• Maintain and update key contact information regularly and have available for quick reference.
• Serve as the primary point of contact
• Build relationships, work professionally and interact positively.
• Provide support and a wide range of complex, and administrative duties to the manager and the team.
• Manage a variety of important functions requiring independent judgment and using tact and diplomacy in dealing with officials and the public.
• Building reports and presentations as requested.
Project Management Tasks (MS. Project) :
• Managing the MS. Project system
• Effectively track and follow-up on matters requiring action from internal and external departments (assigning actions to concerned persons as per plans), coordinating, monitoring the execution of tasks, until closure.
• Work collaboratively and use initiative to ensure pending matters are completed with high quality in a timely manner.
• Plan, direct, coordinate, monitor, and report activities of multiple projects to ensure timely completion of initiatives.
• Experience coordinating projects and programs with cross-functional business units and external providers.
• Generating reports
HR Planning & Membership:
• A team member (with proven circular) for reviewing government entities organizational charts including generating reports.
• A team member (with proven circular) for executing the project of E-learning.
• Assist HR Director in reviewing and preparing job description for the government entities (through oracle) – which includes monthly committee meeting which includes:
Prepare Job Description Cards in terms of all fields (appropriate qualifications for the positions and expertise in addition to the level of their respective private competence and the inclusion of functional tasks and grades in addition to Operational performance indicators)
Conducting best practices regarding to job description and titles suggested by entitles.
Reviewing all job descriptions as per approved circular from PMO,
Cooperating with the entity to write their own JDs for “specialized jobs “and reviewing them in terms of common norms and best practices with consideration of work flow to the requested job.
Recording observations of the Committee (Minutes of meeting)
Job description Entry at the portal and website.
Preparation of statements and drafts letters to federal authorities.
Perform compatibility and alignment of functions to the jobs
Auditing alignment reports in term of all fields related (Job family, Job activity, grades…)
Oracle experience & monitoring a systematic workflow and process through the job description system.
Establish positions and support bodies in solving problems
• Support execution of Corporate HR projects
• Assist HR Head in performing benchmark analyses
CBDC - Cross Borders Development Consultants “Consulting & training Services”
PA to managing director March 2012 – Jun 2014
• A combination of strategic analysis, marketing, and sales.
• Typically to identify new business opportunities.
• Arranging training with customers and building proposals with excellent email skills
• Organizing training programs from A to Z
• Attending conferences related to training & development filed
• Maintaining a high rate in the professional and business communities.
• To identify target companies and potential decision makers
• Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
• Preparing annual training plans as per client request
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
Pharmalink Link Drug Store
Administration officer Feb 2010 – March 2012
• Assisting Administration manager with tasks & duties
• Organizing meeting schedules, monitoring results,
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Arranging business cards
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Arranging couriers
• Responsible for Checks Collection & payment allocation in the system (Syros & Quick box)
• Following up on progress related to due payments
• Preparing Check receipts and hand them over to the bank
• Managing Postdated Bank Checks as per dates
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.