1. BA in linguistics and translation studies, English Department, college of arts.
2. TEFL OFQUAL Level 5 Diploma for teaching English as a second language to non-native speakers.
3. (In progress) MA in Applied Linguistics.
4. TESOL Methodology Course, sponsored by the US embassy and provided by Maryland University.
5. Various professional development courses of teaching on-site and online; by Cambridge Assessment, the US embassy in Cairo, and Pennsylvania University.
1. Reading realistic novels, plays, and autobiographies.
2. Learning languages through reading about different fields
1. (Current) Senior English teacher for grades 1-11 at Egyptian Virtual School.
2. Former English and soft skills trainer at Access 12 micro-scholarship, sponsored by the US embassy in Cairo and authorized by the Egyptian Educational Resources Association in Cairo.
3. Nursing English Instructor at the Ministry of Defense High Institute for Nursing and Health Care.
5. English instructor at the Ministry of Defense Language Institute in Alexandria, Egypt.
6. International Customer Service Representative at Vodafone Uk, VIS.
7. Private English tutor for kids and adults (+5 years old)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.