• City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Engineering Installation, Commissioning Maintenance.
• Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Engineering
• NVQ Level 3, Engineering Maintenance
• CPD - Vehicle Mechanic Class 1 – Advanced Vehicle Mechanic training
• NVQ Level 2, Diploma in Engineering Operations
• NVQ Level 2, Diploma in Engineering Technology
• EMTA Award, Performing Engineering Operation
• Intermediate Certificate in Engineering Technology (Multi-skill)
• CPD - Metalsmith Initial Class 2 – intermediate metalsmith training
• CPD – Turning Techniques
• IOSH, Managing Safely
• First Aid at Work (3 day) 2015
• 2 Scottish Intermediate Level 2 and 1 Level 1, Including Math and Physics
• 6 Scottish Standard Grades at grade 3-4, including English, German and Craft and Design
2004 - 2016, Vehicle Mechanic and Welder Fabricator, British Army, Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
2016 - 2017, Vehicle Technician MC Truck and Bus.
2017 - 2018, Heavy Overhaul Technician, Clemtech Contracting for Siemens Rail.
2018 - Present, Welder/Fabricator and Plant Fitter, Hughes And Salvidge.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.