M.Tech in Structural Engineering
ENGLISH FULL LEARNING PROGRAM FROM CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY
• Subjects taught: Engineering Physics, Structural Design I, Environmental Engineering, Design of Steel Structures I & Structural Analysis II, Business Statistics & Operations Research, Quantitative Technology in Research methods.
• Labs handled: CAD lab & Strength of Materials lab
• Handled responsibilities of exam supervision
• Conducted lectures and preparing teaching material for under graduate students
• Helping professor for creating teaching material for students
• Utilising skills and qualities by assigning work to the students
• Helping students for completing their assignments and project works
• Participating in campus and community events
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.